October 31, 2010

Smart tips

I want to share with you a tip that I tried these days. We were talking at work about how to clean jewelry in the cheapest way. And one of my colleagues said that she have tried to put aluminum foil in a plate with water and salt. It seems that there is an interaction between these ingredients that can clean dark uggly jewelry. So I tried this at home and it worked. You might let the jewels some hour or something like that. So cheap and it dosen't damage your jewels like the special solution you buy in the jewelry shops. You can even use this kind of towels specially made for clean the jewelry for best results.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for the tip. What a difference in yours.
    great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tip! And yes, the supernatural is a wonderful thing :)

    xx
    Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should try this out!
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete