October 24, 2010

Greetings from London

 I've had such wonderful days here, the weather is much better then Sweden. I have heard that is snowing home, something that I don't look forward to. Yesterday we went out and had lots of fun, so nice to meet new people. I like London because is so international and the people are getting intouch with each other much easier. I have one day left of my short vacation,it was so worth it to travel a litle...

I thought that is nice to share this pictures with you, this computer is so slow and I can't do nothing with the pictures because I don't have photoshop :( 



Dress-Miss Selfidge, Shoes-Oasis, Coat-Wera Stockholm, Tights&belt-Primark, Necklace-Topshop, Earrings-Swarovski

4 comments:

  1. You are very brave to wear a lace dress in the English weather, but the again you come from a colder climate. You look stunning!!!
    Love the whole outfit.
    Enjoy your day left of hollyday and post soon from home, so we know you are ok.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love this outfit. cant even begin to tell you. from the tights and their pattern on the back leg to the red sole of the shoe that matches the belt. all the details are pure perfection.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great girly outfit to be in london, well done !!
    http://selenite.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really beautiful outfit, it's perfect for Fall and can also be used in the summer!

    besos,

    Win a Yola Couture Designer Dress at:

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete