October 21, 2010

London calling

I tried to write yesterday a post but my computer was so slow and I didn't have the time either to wait for it. So I woke up this morning in London. I will be here for the weekend. So nice to come outside of the routine a litle. The plan for today is just be on the streets and shop, maby spy a litle on the outfits of the people. Call me crazy but is really inspiring and fun. I wear this outfit today but I took the pictures in Sweden the other day :)






Jeans and blazer-H&M, Sweater- Mango, Shoes-Dune, Ring-Pilgrim, Wallet-no name (a copy of LV)

Gothenburg-love my city :)


6 comments:

  1. Enjoy London, a wonderful place to find interesting things and people...
    Love your jumper, beautiful.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your trip to london!
    your outfit is so warm and cosy! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time in London, Vero!!! I absolutley love the knitwear component of the outfit and the dragonfly broche!

    Sorina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola, muy bonitas fotos, ¿ya empieza a hacer frío en tu país?, en España se nota, mañanas frias luego es templado.
    Besos desde España.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pull with the oversized collar !
    http://selenite.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sacramento if this your real name? I love it :)and many thanks ;)

    Gracias Vicen! Parece que ha nevado en Suecia ya, yo me lo paso muy bien aqui en Londres y el tiempo esta mucho mejor aqui. Quisaz las fotos que hago la proxima vez en Suecia seran con nieve:))
    Besos desde Londres ;)

    Sorina, thanks and hope to see you soon:)

    ReplyDelete