October 14, 2010

Enjoy as long as possibile

The city where I live in is near the sea, and I have always said to myself that I would like to live in a city like that. After many years my dream came true. These photos are done near the sea, the rocks are typical. Is sad that you cannot see the sea in my pictures, but the thing is that the sun was so strong and the pictures came out too dark or too light when I was directly in the sun. I will take more shots here for shore...









Shoes&Earrings - No brand, Tunic - Zoul, Jacket - TinaR, Belt - Sonia Rikel for H&M, Ring - TOUS, Leggins - Gina Tricot

7 comments:

  1. Love grey with the touch of yellow in the belt.And of course, your boots!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thank so much for stopping by! Your shoes look very cool ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute. i love it. especially the belt.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias a ti, es un placer tenerte en tu blog.
    Que bien hablas español. ; )

    Un Beso desde España.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool to live by the sea, you are lucky!
    And I really like that blazer since it looks so good even with flat shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicen gracias:) es por que tengo amigos Españoles por aqui. Me encanta la gente y la cultura española.

    Thanks to all for your comments ;)

    ReplyDelete