October 18, 2010

Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower

This autumn is so beautiful...if it was for me it could be autumn a half year. I'm a romantic person and I enjoy every single color of the threes. Is such a beautiful transformation. Then is so nice that you can light candels and just watch movies in the evenings. This autumn I will finally watch my whole Sex and the City DVD box. I love these girls, I can watch this series for hours.











Trench-Viktor&Rolf for H&M, Tunic and hairflower-H&M, Leggins-GinaTricot, Bag-Zara, Shoes-Scorett, Ring-Pilgrim, Bracelet-Primark, Earrings-London Spitalfield Vintage Market


4 comments:

  1. Wonderful autumn photos. Thank you soooooooo much for sharing them.
    I do love sex and the City, mainly the 3 first seasons.Not only the clothes, also the script is so well written...
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. nemen lilla du så fina bilder
    kramkalas
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE autumn! Your photos turned out beautiful!

    xx

    ReplyDelete