October 19, 2010

Kimono Fusion

Ohh...finally I'm free from work one week! Isen't that great? I've have longed to this so much.  
So to start my free week I went to an exhibition today, Kimono Fusion! It was a beat of the japanese fashion culture, more about kimonos. The exibition was interesting but I thought it will be more expressive. i liked the fabrics and the patterns of the kimonos. Since I was in the museums of London I understood that I should read more about the history, culture and fashion in Asia. Is like another world for me.
Here are some photos of the day ;)











2 comments:

  1. hihhi vi bloggar juu hehehe ska bli kul o läsa nu :)
    såg dina bilder.. du är så himla bra på foto... urban freij borde bli av med sin kamera tycker jag hehehehehe

    kramar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du menar att du har hittat till den mappen på jobbet? IT-girl säger jag bara ;) ja fy Urban är äcklig ju...det är inte många som tyckte de bilderna var ok...hehehe

    ReplyDelete