October 30, 2010

I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet

After I came back from my London trip I realized that I need to cleanse my closet. I have so many things that I shoud get rid of, but I'm one of these persons that I can't just throw it away. Once, we've made a changing day clothes with my friends. I think we should do that some of these days.
Today after the photoshooting, we've went to a libanese restaurant. I must say that I LOVE food. And the best, I like to try all kind of food from other contries. My favorite food are the spanish tapas and then the italian cuisine. But since I moved to a bigger city and the diversity here is so good, I started to enjoy Persian food and libanese. I'm open to all kind of suggestions. I like to cook and I would like in the future to make my own blog about food. Right now I don't really have the time to do that. But stay tunned ;) who knows...






Oversize sweater-Gina Tricot, Leggins and ring-Primark, Necklace-H&M, Boots-Zara, Earrings- Buyed in Norway(Stavanger), Bag- PART TWO


4 comments:

  1. I adore that frase from Sex and the city: I like my money where I can see it...Great script.
    Lovely photos. I find your necklace most interesting.
    Even if you do not have time to start a proper cooking blog at the moment, you could start by giving us one of your favourite recipe for this time of the year. Mind you I am vegetarian; although I eat dairy products and eggs.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and comfy outfit, I love the big chain of the necklace. I'm like you : it's very difficult for me to give away some clothes (but it's veary easy to buy some new clothes !)
    http://selenite.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sacramento yes that script is the best :)
    You should definitely take a look of this food blog http://www.luculliandelights.com. Its a delight for the eyes because of the pictures and then for the recepies. She has many vegetarian recipes.
    Many regards to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imi place foarte mult lantul si mai ales ca l-ai combinat cu un pulover.
    As fi lasat insa piciorul gol :)

    Good luck with your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete