September 26, 2010

Please DO try this at home

I'm in the SPA mood today, after yesterday :)

I have read on various sites that caffeine could help against cellulite and that there should be in cellulite creams. I then found in a magazine that you can use coffee grounds to scrub on your legs and that it should be effective against cellulite. I started to try it and after the first treatment I noticed that my skin had become as soft as baby skin. I have noticed very little that it removes cellulite but after reading further on internet it seems that it is only a temporary solution. I use it because I feel that my skin is so smooth. You can also take a few drops of olive oil in the coffee grounds for extra softness. I use it throughout the body and even on my face.

Just try it on your hands and you will see what a difference!


No comments:

Post a Comment