March 14, 2011

Happy Monday to you all

A new week is starting and I can feel the spring in the air. So I wanted to celebrate it with a SEMLA. Yes is full of calories but who cares these days...a good friend of mine said: " Long time till beach 2011, so let us enjoy!"
So I made a foot bath and a cup of coffee and I'm just relaxing in front of a TV show that makes me laught with tears ;P
I don't hate Mondays, I really like them because the people are not that energical like in Tuesdays and everything is a litle chilling feeling.
And the text from the wall of my kitchen is really me...Ops ;P

16 comments:

  1. Te veo de imagen para la cafeteria...Proponlo guapaaaaaa!

    Un beso Chipless by Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm! Semla. La semana pasada lo estuve celebrando varios dias. Esta semana toca volver a la vida sin semla, hasta el año que viewne. Estas muy guapa. Besitos " Chic & Positive "
    www.chicandpositive.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yuuumy ce bine arata! si tu esti o draguta1 :*
    Pupici!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like such a nice way to spend a monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. se ve muy apetecible¡¡
    besos wapa buena semana tb para tí tb.

    http://naifdolls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so yum! Want to eat it right now!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummmmyyyyyyyy! O saptamana frumoasa:*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que belleza, no me caeria nada mal una de esas delicias, me encanto tu blusa de encaje!!!!!!
    Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum it looks delightfull! Now you are making me hungry :)) Thanks for the comment on my blog, it means a lot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. buuuuun bunuuuut. :) O saptmana cu mult soare iti doresc! :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. aiaiai!!! de ce-mi faci asta???? :))) I am dieting, again! I am always dieting ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree totally with your kitchen text, that is me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha, I like the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It makes me feel hungry, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh so delicious!!!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  15. incredibil comentariul de pe perete din prima poza!

    http://fashionfondly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete